Can you be truly free of your ego? I don’t know. I’ve never been conscious of that state. but i know every time I’m in a delta state of sleep, for most nights, i do go into that space. and scientists say that this is the space where your body heals the best.
But coming back to the ego, Dr Hew Len, whenever I asked him a question would say : Who is asking this question?
So the Ego, which Ego is talking here?
lets look at the chakras for some answers:
1. Root Chakra – Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
Location: Base of spine in tailbone area.
Emotional issues: Survival issues such as financial independence, money, and food.
2. Sacral Chakra – Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
Location: Lower abdomen, about 2 inches below the navel and 2 inches in.
Emotional issues: Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure, sexuality.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra – Our ability to be confident and in-control of our lives.
Location: Upper abdomen in the stomach area.
Emotional issues: Self-worth, self-confidence, self-esteem.
4. Heart Chakra – Our ability to love.
Location: Center of chest just above heart.
Emotional issues: Love, joy, inner peace.
5. Throat Chakra – Our ability to communicate.
Emotional issues: Communication, self-expression of feelings, the truth.
6. Third Eye Chakra – Our ability to focus on and see the big picture.
Location: Forehead between the eyes. (Also called the Brow Chakra)
Emotional issues: Intuition, imagination, wisdom, ability to think and make decisions.
7. Crown Chakra – The highest Chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
Location: The very top of the head.
Emotional issues: Inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality, pure bliss.
So at which chakra are you vibrating at? and which part of you is asking that question? what ego is resonating with you at this moment?
Think about that.
They say the journey from the root to the heart is the hardest part in a human’s life.